Monday, April 6, 2015

I Believe In Nashville


Well, to say it's been a whirlwind few weeks would be quite an understatement. I got a new job, packed up a U-Haul and drove 20 hours to my new life in Tennessee all within 3 weeks! (Huge shoutout to my mom and brother for helping me move). So, after a brief hiatus, I'm back at it. And what a better way to get back into the swing of things than with a Nashville themed post. 

My roommate and I spent Easter enjoying the 70 degree weather and took the opportunity to take a few touristy pictures before we got lunch. Which was really just to wash down all the chocolate I hadn't eaten in 40 days during lent :) 

I got a little preoccupied posing for these pictures that I forgot to even focus on any parts of my outfit, mostly my necklace that I'm in love with that you can't even see. Oh well! Next time. 









Outfit Details | Top: T.J. Maxx, similar here, here and here | Jacket: Lauren Conrad (old), similar here | Jeans: Jessica Simpson | Bag: ASOS (old), similar here, love this and this | Sandals: Jack Rogers | Sunglasses: LOFT | Necklace: Vestique, dupe for Baublebar Courtney Bib

How did you spend Easter Sunday?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS