Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Five


Happy almost Halloween! It may just be me and my dislike of pumpkin flavored things, but Halloween is just not my holiday. A valid excuse to buy candy, finish the bag, and buy more for trick or treaters? Absolutely. Otherwise, let's get on to Thanksgiving. 

This week seemed to be the longest in all of history and I have no idea why, but I'd appreciate next week to pick up the pace a little! I have a half marathon tomorrow which I'm oddly so excited for. Training for it has been so fun for me this time around (and way less blisters and no missing toenails - win!) and I'm hoping to finish with a new PR. 

BFFs. This article made me smile. I can definitely relate after moving a plane ride away from home. 


Devon Baer Tunic. I think I originally saw this tunic from Sydney at Summer Wind, and now I'm getting retargeted by Facebook ads and it's like Facebook is begging me to purchase it! I am obsessed. Now if only the price would drop...


In the News. This weekly installment of "Sh*t You Should Know" on Velvet's Edge has me laughing out loud every week. One of the contributors, Lori, posts it every Wednesday and I look forward to it every time! Lori, I don't know who you are, but I think we would should be best friends. 

Listening: California - Tim McGraw 

I'm pretty positive Tim McGraw hand crafted this song with me personally in mind, but I could be wrong. I can't wait for his album! And this song is pretty fitting for my trip to the Best Coast next week! :) 

Also, I will be listening to this playlist pretty exclusively tomorrow morning for about 2 hours (hopefully under!) during my race. 

Reading: I just finished the sequel of There's Cake in my Future, Keep Calm and Carry a Big Drink, that I mentioned here. I wish there was a third, they are so addicting! I just downloaded A Total Waste of Makeup, by the same author, Kim Gruenenfelder. I can't wait to start it! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend and Halloween! Thanks for reading! 
post signature

1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS