Tuesday, June 7, 2016

White Off-the-Shoulder Shirt & Weekend Recap




I have had absolutely no concept of time or days this week, but I'm writing this as I'm waiting in the airport to head back to Nashville with my brother and one of our friends to kick off CMA Fest week! I was in CT for a long weekend for my friend's wedding and had the best time! I got to catch up with people I don't get to see often and tore up the dance floor. Plus, I was able to get in some beach time and lots of playing with my niece and nephew. Which enters this shirt - the shirt that transformed me into a pirate ninja fighting off bad guys yesterday ;) 

It's been called the pirate shirt, the puffy shirt and the Caribbean shirt. Personally, I just think it's cute. It's perfect for this time of year because its super light weight and flowy so it works while it's still hot out but not dead of the summer hot. I dressed it up a little here, but I've also worn it with cut offs and flip flops to make it more casual. 











Outfit Details | Shirt: Chicwish (on sale!) | Jeans: J.Crew | Shoes: Nine West | Bag: T.J. Maxx, similar | Earrings: Macy's, similar | Watch: Kate Spade

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS