Wednesday, December 17, 2014

GlamST


Happy Wednesday! 

So, I got to try out this really cool new makeup app, GlamST. Remember that Barbie make-up game where you got to dazzle up Barbie's face? Well this is the same thing, but with your own face and you can actually see what products are used and buy them if you like the look! Not only that, but you can get ideas on how to look like gorgeous celebs (hello, Blake Lively - is this one step closer to being as perfect as you??) Super cool. This will be so useful with the upcoming holidays. 
You'll need to upload a selfie. 

Then set your face, eyes and mouth. 

        
You'll get to pick all different looks - glamorous, fresh, trendy, etc. These are my favorites: 


Fresh

Glamorous 

Trendy
And then here's me as Sienna Miller... Aren't we identical?! ;) 

 

To get the look, all you have to do is press the little makeup button on the bottom left corner and you have a whole range of items to recreate the look! Talk about handy.



All in all, this app was really neat. It took a few times to get the dots aligned to my eyes and mouth so the makeup was applied correctly and I didn't have red teeth, but once I got the hang of it it was so fun! I'll definitely be using this for some NYE looks where I'll went to venture out from my traditional makeup routine. I'll be sure to post my inspiration and then the final product!

Download GlamST for iPhone here
Or use it online here!

Have you tried out GlamST? What do you think?!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's pretty cool. Apps these days are really forward thinking. At least this is good for when you want to pretend you did your makeup even if you didn't. Hehe.
    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS