Thursday, March 5, 2015

Spring Break




1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

In light of Snowstorm Thor who is dumping more snow across the country right now, I thought today would be the perfect day to share a Spring Break Wishlist post! Not only do I want all these items, but I want a Spring Break! Fun fact: I never went on spring break in college. But I have definitely made up for it by traveling post-college, which is much more enjoyable knowing I didn't spend every dollar to my name like I would have in college. 

These are pretty much all of my beach vacation essentials - and yes, that definitely includes sunscreen and aloe. I always love Victoria Secret's bathing suits, but they usually end up being so expensive! I find that Target almost always carries the same style but for much less, which I especially love because I like buying trendier bathing suit pieces. 

What's your favorite Spring Break destination? 

post signature

1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS