Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: Kate Spade Home


Has everyone seen that new Kate Spade Home line that launched yesterday?! If you haven't do yourself a favor and check it out here. Or maybe not, because once you've seen it, it's hard to unsee it and not want to buy every single piece. 

Naturally, I immediately decorated my future house with various items in my head since I'm obviously both in the market for a home and Kate Spade decor to fill said home. If I ever get married, that poor man is in trouble. Regardless of my delusion, below are my top picks. And let me tell you, this was hard to narrow down! 


Pink Chair | Blue Sofa | Polka Dot Table | Polka Dot Rug | Chandelier | Vases | Navy Blue Rug | Chest 

What's your favorite piece? 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS