Wednesday, November 19, 2014

KISS InstaWave


I am so excited to share my first branded post today with KISS InstaWave! I'm sure you've seen the commercials before - the curling iron that literally does all the work for you. Um, yes please! So, when KISS sent me the InstaWave to try out, I was more than happy to give it a go. 

 

If you're not familiar, KISS InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free (seriously, no knots at all) curler that instantly creates beautiful curls. I have a ton of friends who struggle with getting perfect curl (hello, Connie Britton) and InstaWave makes this so easy for anyone. The best part of the curler is that it features a curl dial with left/right directions for the perfect curl aka it wraps the hair for you so you don't have to worry about kinks or those funny curls sticky in every direction. 

It heats up super fast with two different heat levels and a max temp of 420 which means it gets hot enough to curl almost any hair!  Also, it turns off after automatically after 90 minutes. If you're anything like me, a paranoid fireman's daughter trained to check and re-check if everything is off before leaving the house, this is an awesome feature. And my mom will thank KISS when she doesn't have to go to my house and check to see if I left a hair appliance on :) 


Now for the breakdown: 

1. Hold InstaWave vertically against hair. Place section of hair on the curling wand. I found it easier to pull out a chunk of hair with the opposite hand. (Check out that casual half smile)


2. Touch the dial either left or right, and the InstaWave instantly and automatically catches and curls the hair. **Tip: Switch between curling left and right to create the most natural looking curls 


3. Hold the curler for 5-10 seconds; hold longer for tighter curls and less for looser, beachy curls. 

4. Pull the InstaWave down vertically, letting hair out. I like to make my curls tighter and then loosen them by putting my hands through my hair or doing a little head thrash back and forth.  

     

And voila!

I would totally recommend using the InstaWave, especially if you've struggled in the past getting the hang of a curler - it's just so simple! A great and affordable Christmas gift, too! 

KISS InstaWave is available at Target, Ulta and Amazon, and of course at KISSInstaWave.com

Be sure to follow KISS products on Instagram and Twitter

post signature

5 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! Your hair is beautiful :)

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so great!! Awesome post, Colleen!!

    ~Dana // curly hair & high heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks amazing Colleen! I want to try this InstaWave!

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your hair looks awesome! I actually haven't heard of this product. I own a few curling irons but I am so bad at curling my hair. Will definitely have to investigate this haha..

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tania! Definitely check it out, you'll love it! :)

      Delete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS