Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Chambray Romper




Excuse my 3 week hiatus, June has been a crazy month! I've had visitors in town since Memorial Day weekend and I've been non-stop! But after much demand, I'm back! And by much demand, I mean text messages from my mom :) 

I actually wore this outfit a few weeks ago to go to a winery and wine tasting at the Belle Meade Plantation down the road from my apartment. It is so pretty and we happened to be there the day of a wedding so we had fun watching the bride take some pre-wedding pictures. 

I got this romper on super sale from Old Navy a couple of  months ago and its so easy to dress up or down! I'm not going to lie, I was torn at first if I liked it or not. I was stuck between looking like a trendy mechanic or just trendy, but I decided to  keep it and I'm glad I did! 

This would also be a great option for 4th of July this weekend - I paired it with red lips to go out to dinner and out later in the night and with a few more red accessories, and not hot pink, it would be the perfect red, white and blue ensemble! I would recommend sizing down though. I am usually a medium in rompers, especially for the length, and I wish I got this in a small because it's so big in the waist. 









| Romper: Old Navy (not online), similar here and here | Shoes: Guess (old), love these and these | Bag: Target | Necklace: Vestique, similar here | Watch: Kate Spade | Bracelets: J.Crew & Rocksbox | Sunglasses: Loft |
post signature

1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS