Monday, February 16, 2015

Black & White


You know what this shoot was not? Warm. But it was the first sunny day since I can remember so I took advantage of it. In the midst of putting off laundry for far too long, I was running out of pants options (no, I totally wasn't, but my favorite pair of jeans was dirty so basically, yes I was) so I dug out these gray pants from Express as an alternative to my dirty white jeans. In these completely frigid Connecticut temperatures, I have been opting for pants, boots and oversized, warm sweaters. 









This is what I actually wear in 20 degrees. 


Outfit Details | Sweater: Gap, no longer online, similar here | Pants: Express (old, similar here) | Booties: Kohls (old, similar here) | Coat: J.Crew Factory | Scarf: Target (no longer available, similar)| Necklace: Baublebar |
How do you dress for the cold? 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love your grey jeans! And that necklace is the perfect addition of color

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS