Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Five


Friday, so good to see you. 

So, I have all these half written draft posts that I hope I finish within the next week and rapid fire out some Pleather & Sparkles in your newsfeeds. Does that even make sense? No. Anyway, instead of my spring inspired Friday Five I had in mind in light of the never ending snow the Northeast is getting, there are way too many great videos from Jimmy Fallon  this week that I needed to compile them. Obviously, the Tonight Show doesn't exactly fit into my 9pm bedtime routine, so watching the clips the next day is one of my favorite things to do. My coworkers don't even question why I'm sitting at my desk alone laughing anymore! 

Saved by the Bell. I personally love Jimmy Fallon. And I love Saved by the Bell (shout out to my brother for gifting me all of the seasons on DVD). This is a must watch if you ever watched Saved by the Bell and even slightly enjoyed it. Or enjoyed the fact Jesse Spano turned out to be a stripper. 


All Star Lip Sync.  Will Ferrell had me in hysterics while I watched this. Jimmy says it best, "you just can't unsee that". I love watching them die of laughter on the side. Also, are Jimmy and Will gigantic or is Kevin Hart really such a pocket pal? 


Fresh Host of Tonight. Fresh Prince and Saved by the Bell all in one week? Way to make a 90s heart explode. 


It Takes Two. While we're talking about Will Smith... 


Password. Basically, all you need to get out of this is Jimmy Fallon and Ellen DeGeneres should cohost a show. Fun fact: I used to love watching/playing Password when I was younger and also wrote a 20+ research paper on Ellen DeGeneres in college. So, I love this. 


Bonus video because who can resist Dierks, Kip or a goat? 

Dierks vs Kip. Kip Moore pranking Dierks Bentley after Dierks made him jump in ice cold water. If you don't care about either of these guys, you can at least enjoy it for the good looking men :) 

As always, thanks for reading and I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately! I hope everyone has a great weekend! 
post signature

1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS