Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Five


Happy Friday the 13th! I am counting down the hours until our early close at work and will be meeting up with one of my best friends for happy hour to celebrate her acceptance into the Peace Corps! I am so proud and excited for her. And of course, taking all the proper preparations for Manless Margarita Night tomorrow. 

Here's what I've been loving this week (what I have not been loving: New England winter): 

This Beauty. Talk about an inspiration. Meet Jamie Brewer, the first model to walk in NYFW with Down Syndrome. Read the full story here



Prada Cinema Sunglasses. I will be the first one to admit I have a hoarding problem when it comes to sunglasses. I have at least 8 pairs in my car at all times, and I love a good statement pair (the bigger and flashier, the better). I have been obsessed with this Prada pair. By the time I can actually afford them, they will be way out of style, so until then, I'll have my eyes peeled for a knock off pair! 


Target Bathing Suits. I know it's only February, but Target has had their bathing suits out for at least a month and I can't help but browse every time I go in there. I have a tendency to be a compulsive bathing suit buyer, but have held off so far. Trying on suits with some pasty white skin and single digit temperatures? No thanks, Jergens and I will need to spend a little more time together before that happens. 



NYX Primer. So I know I mentioned a NYX primer I loved a few months ago here, but I take it back. This is my favorite primer. It does, however, smell slightly like gasoline when you first put it on, which is mildly alarming, but once you get past that, it's magical. I bought the green tone, as my skin tends to have redness in my face. 


Cookies & Creme Cookie Butter. Okay, I definitely saved the best for last here. Trader Joe's. Run there now and get this. I would be lying if I said my coworkers and I didn't eat this with a spoon. It is AMAZING. Get some pretzels or graham crackers to put this stuff on, YUM. It's Valentine's Day, treat yourself. 

via

Hope you all have a great (long) weekend! Thanks for reading! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS