Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Five


Well, we made it to Friday without freezing! Considering it is 4 degrees (feels like: -21), I'd call that a successful week. I am so sick of winter it's not even funny - I'm almost too cold to complain about it! 

Bluke. What better way to warm up your day than watch Luke Bryan and Blake Shelton? Not sure there is one. 

90210. Maybe it's just me dreaming of being in Beverly Hills where they are going through a heat wave, or maybe it's because this reminds me of The O.C., but 90210 has been my most recent Netflix binge. Granted, I'm only on about episode 5 of the first season, but I have high hopes so far! 

via
Non-Chocolate Desserts. With Lent in full swing, it's time for great search of non-chocolate desserts. I have a maaaajor sweet tooth and love chocolate, so this is always a "fun" little challenge. I come from a chocolate and peanut butter loving family, so when I want something sweet, it's hard to find a recipe without it. I think my first dessert will be these Funfetti Gooey Cake Bars! 

via
Country Meets Bravo. Okay, seriously two of my all time favorite things (people?) came together this week for Mardi Gras. Dierks Bentley and Lisa Vanderpump. I pretty much only watch Bravo, and, in case you didn't know by now, I love country music. This picture is fantastic. 

via
Friendly Reminder. I'm so mad. I went to go buy this little bag after I saw it a couple of days ago, and it's sold out!! I hope it comes back in stock, because as one of my best friends say, I may need one in every room of my house :) 

via
Stay warm and enjoy your weekend! Thanks for stopping by! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS