Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Five


We're bringing it back to an old school Friday Five with just a bunch of random things I've liked this week. I have serious plans to shoot a bunch of outfit looks this weekend, so fingers crossed I actually follow through and don't get sucked into things like all day brunches :) 

PS22. These kids never disappoint. Also, this will more than likely bring you to tears. Don't say I didn't warn you!


Punny Jokes. I love a good corny joke (ask any of my past and current coworkers) and Buzzfeed nailed it with these

S'mores. I mostly just love that these are Troop Beverly Hills inspired s'mores. That was, no, still is, one of my all time favorite movies. 

via
Smile & Wave. I've been living in this t-shirt from Banana Republic. I always say, just smile and nod and act like you know what you're talking about. This shirt is SO comfortable, too.


Kelsea Ballerini. This 90s mashup of all the best songs of my childhood is the best way to start your Friday.


Today marks the start of my 3 day weekend (Happy #NationalTequilaDay) and I have absolutely nothing planned and I can't wait! 

Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for reading! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS