Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Five: #NSale


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

Surprise, surprise! Another Nordstrom Anniversary Sale post! While I seriously contemplated opening up a Nordstrom card so I could access the early access sale, I refrained and waited for this morning to snag some items from my (growing) wish list. After all, today kicks off my birthday weekend, so I couldn't not, right? 

Above are my top 5 (plus a few extras...) picks from the sale. In reality, I have about a top 50, but I narrowed it down for the sake of this post. Looking through the sale for the past week has gotten me so excited to dress for fall! Although it's a long ways away, and I am more than okay with that, fall is one of my favorite seasons to dress for.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I am excited to celebrate turning a quarter of a century in Nashville! With 100+ degree weather headed our way all weekend, I have a feeling the majority of my weekend will be spent by the pool with a cocktail or two in hand :) 

Thanks for stopping by! 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. That sweater with the deep v back is stunning!

    Morgan
    www.eenymeenyminymorgan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you on bloglovin' now! Love your blog!

    Xoxo, Amy J.

    Bowlines and Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following along, Amy! Get ready for some exciting new content! :)

      Delete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS