Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Five


Happy Friday! I'm so excited for a long weekend and hope you all have a fun and relaxing weekend planned! 
Now back to the pre-holiday season Friday Five grind. 

Sugar. I just saw Maroon 5's video for their new song Sugar yesterday and it is amazing. They literally played wedding crashers for a day in L.A. crashing a bunch of weddings. How cool would that be?! Read about it here


 
Casey Holmes. During my time off, I clearly didn't have much to do because I became minorly obsessed with YouTube videos, specifically makeup tutorials. And now I'm obsessed with Casey Holmes. She has great tips and is super funny and down to earth. I think we'd be friends. 


Break Up With Him. I have played this song by Old Dominion on repeat all week long. And I'm not even exaggerating a little bit. I don't know why I love it so much,  it's not really about anything that's happened to me before, but I'm in love. And, a group of cute guys? Um. Sign me up.


Trivia Crack. Download this. Immediately. And then add me. I love trivia games, mostly because I surprise myself at how good I am at guessing. And random 7th grade science facts I remember (I knew there a reason we had to make a 3D model of a cell. This is totally it...). If you see me intently staring at my phone, there's a good chance this is what I'm doing.

Seersucker Vest. Is it too early to be dreaming of spring? Because when I saw this seersucker vest, I immediately had spring fever. I need this. I'm a sucker for seersucker (see what I did there?!) I hope Shop Hopes added it to their collection! 



Hope everyone has a great weekend! And as always, thanks for reading!
post signature

1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS