Monday, January 12, 2015

Mad for Plaid

By now, you've seen this red plaid shirt a few times, mostly around the holiday season. While I was in Charleston, I threw it on with a vest and some leopard flats while exploring the city and the very windy Folly Beach. I love mixing patterns that are pretty neutral, like the plaid, herringbone, and leopard (leopard is a neutral, afterall). 

Also, I always love when everyone else wears fun colors on their lips, but I hate it on myself! I'm trying to sport more colored lips in 2015, first attempt pictured here. If anyone has any tips on how to find a good color for your skin/face/whatever suggestions you have, let me know! I'm still not a fan. 

















Outfit details | Shirt: Old Navy, similar here | Jeans: Joe's (T.J. Maxx), similar here | Flats: DSW | Necklace: Amazon, similar here | Watch: Kate Spade | Sunglasses: Icing | Tote: Michael Kors | 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the 3 different patterns you are wearing, and how you styled them all together. Looks great! :)

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS