Monday, April 13, 2015

Stripes & Leopard


Happy Monday! I was so excited to break out a dress this weekend in the 80+ degree weather! Not so excited about the pasty white legs showing, but hey, we can't have it all. My roommate's parents are in town so we got to spend time with them which was nice - a little piece of home! Last week seemed to be a little hectic - a birthday celebration, a benefit concert, traveling to Knoxville for work, squeezing in workouts to counteract all the delicious Nashville food (aka BBQ) - so it was nice to a have a fairly low key weekend. 

I love that mixing patterns is such a huge trend right now, so I've been taking full advantage of it! Leopard always ends up being a neutral in my outfits, but the stripe and leopard look is one of my faves! I wore this outfit sightseeing with my roommates family on Sunday. A t-shirt dress should be a Sunday staple, in my opinion. I also threw on the necklace I mentioned here, which I may have worn almost every day last week. Oops. 







Outfit details | Dress: T.J. Maxx, similar here, loving this and this | Shoes: DSW, similar here and here | Bag: Steve Madden, T.J. Maxx (old) | Necklace: Vestique, not online, similar here | Sunglasses: Icing | Watch: Kate Spade |
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS