Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday 5: Memorial Day Weekend


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 

Happy three day weekend! This weekend is supposed to be beautiful here in Nashville and I have my very first visitor coming tonight! I'll be doing some touristy things this weekend showing my friend the honky tonk scene and probably making a trip to the lake. Because now that I live in a landlocked state, I have to resort to lakes and man-made beaches :) 

Last weekend was one of the most fun weekends I've had in a long time. It was full of unplanned events, which I think makes the most fun days! I spent it dancing, laughing, making new friends and ended it on a spontaneous boat trip. It may have also involved two brunches in one day and a few cocktails. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to another fun weekend just like last weekend! 

This Friday Five (or... nine) are some of my Memorial Day essentials. And, almost every single item up there is on sale! I'm all about dressing for the occasion and on weekends like MDW and 4th of July I try to dress in red, white and blue all weekend long. It's just more fun that way! I plan on wearing those sunglasses (only $5!!) and bathing suit pretty much all weekend. 

I hope everyone has a fun and safe long weekend! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS