Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Holy Chic

I feel like this shirt has been everywhere this summer, but every time I went into Old Navy to buy it, they either wouldn't have it altogether or it wouldn't be in my size! And by that, I mean that there were always an excess amount of them in maternity sizes for some reason. I've never been pregnant, but I'm guessing it's because chic may be the last word used to describe pregnancy. But that's just my I-never-want-to-be-pregnant-stage guess. 

Anyway, I finally found it the other day, and loved it just as much as I did when I first saw it a couple of months ago. I don't know if you realize this or not, but that's what we call fate here in the shopping addict world, so I obviously had to buy it. (I also purchased a dress that I didn't like once I tried it on at home and returned it, therefore, I actually made money that day. Brilliant!). 

As I've mentioned before, my office is very casual, so I can get away with wearing this tee to work with some fun accessories and heels, or even flats, like I did here. Unfortunately, it seems like the t-shirt days are dwindling down rapidly here in CT so I better take advantage while I can! 

Now, before you look at these photos, here's some insider info: 

-My left index finger is actually gushing blood (thank god for my dad teaching me to hoard Dunkin Donuts napkins in my glove compartment at a young age). I just happened to slice it open as I was walking through the park, how convenient! Note: this injury did not happen when I was reading a text and wiped out because of an unseen stump.
-I set up shop on some very unwelcoming bees' home resulting in screams, flailing arms and a possible payback hive in my purse. 
-There's definitely a few people out there that think I'm (more) crazy. 

I think I could dedicate an entire post to captioning all the reject pictures. And to think these were the best! 









Outfit Details | Shirt: Old Navy | Jeans: Express (old, similar here) | Belt: J.Crew (old) | Flats: TJ Maxx (old, similar here) | Necklace: Francesca's | Bracelet: Francesca's (not online, but love this!)| Watch: Kate Spade | Sunglasses: Icing | 

How are you styling your last few days of summer weather? 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. SUCH a cute tee! I have been seeing these around - now I know exactly where to find. ;) Thanks for sharing girl! Xo, Alison

    http://www.simplyfairbyalisonjeanine.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS